SwingSearch is a recruiting agency exclusively focused on startup leadership. The world’s best VCs lean on us to hire for their portfolio companies.
We are a team that loves working with Founders and Hiring Managers to help find the strategic ICs and leaders that will help their company ignite growth.
Our team is a mix of experienced recruiters and former startup operators who love working across all tech industries (B2C/B2B/B2D) with early-stage companies in Silicon Valley, New York and beyond.
We focus on recruiting senior level individual contributors to C-level executives across Marketing, Sales, Growth, Product and Customer Success.
Our headquarters are in downtown Oakland, but our team now spans across the U.S. from New York, Chicago, Nashville and more.
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Associate to join our growing team. If you are someone that is passionate about making a name for yourself and building your own recruiting brand, we’d love to speak with you!
What You’ll Do:
Under the guidance of Principals, Directors and Associate Partners you will:
• Be assigned search projects and execute full life-cycle recruitment
• Learn how to serve as a subject matter expert and partner to business leaders, managers, talent partners and other key stakeholders to drive recruiting strategy within the various functions (GTM, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and G&A)
• Create and communicate the recruiting strategy across internal and external teams
• Utilize data to develop and analyze the health of a search to understand and improve recruiting effectiveness
• Partner with internal sourcing teams (our search scientists!) and partners to develop new ways to attract and find passive talent
• Develop a consultative/confident voice and coach and mentor clients and candidates through the entire recruiting process
• Provide a consistent and positive experience for candidates and clients alike
• At least 2-3 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience
• A proven track record of rolling up your sleeves and learning!
• Demonstrated expertise in sourcing, strong networking skills, candidate research, and cold-calling experience
• Strong problem solving by proactively driving results and being solution-oriented
• Ability to manage relationships, provide strong customer service skills and work in a team environment
• Demonstrated confidence when advising/partnering with hiring managers
• Proven organization skills with the ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands
• Experience recruiting for Go-to-Market (Sales, Marketing and G&A), Growth, Product, and Customer Success disciplines preferred
• A love for recruiting, team-building and start-ups
• A desire to be part of a team that loves their jobs and is in the process of building a next-gen recruiting firm with heart.
Nice to haves:
• Experience working at a startup
How to Apply:
If you like the sounds of this, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
• The role of interest
• Your LinkedIn profile
• What interests you about SwingSearch (2-3 sentences will do for now!)