The world’s best VCs lean on SwingSearch to place top talent at their portfolio companies. SwingSearch focuses on a range of hiring levels, from first-time Directors, VPs, and/or C-level, believing that this talent will make the difference between ordinary and extraordinary company growth. We work across numerous sectors including consumer, enterprise, fintech, and health. Our areas of focus include Marketing, Growth, Product/Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, and HR/Finance.
The SwingSearch team is made up of 25+ experienced recruiters, start-up operators and search scientists who have founded, scaled, and exited companies at every stage. We also have an incredible research organization that plays a heavy supporting role in each search. We have been operating in the Bay Area since 2005 and have built a brand that attracts VC partners and direct clients that love our approach.
Our headquarters are in downtown Oakland, but our team now spans across the U.S. from New York, Chicago, Nashville and more.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader with passion driving growth within startup tech. You will be running a full-desk with your deep agency background. You have the spirit and drive to build the next big recruiting firm for startup leadership and the network to get the job done. As one of our select Director-level leaders, this is a unique opportunity to own a vast territory.
What You’ll Do:
• Drive company growth through strategic business development initiatives in the U.S. startup ecosystem
• Serve as a subject matter expert and partner to business leaders, managers, talent partners and other key stakeholders to drive recruiting strategy within the various functions (GTM, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and HR/Finance)
• Exceed expectations in providing white-glove service to our partners, clients and candidates
• Full-desk recruiting with the sophistication and experience to drive business growth
• Partner with Research team to drive the best search practices from launch to close
• Polished, high-energy and confident. You love a challenge and you love to win
• You are an aspiring leader who is ready to build the next-gen recruiting firm and therefore desire a Partnership career path
• Deep recruiting expertise with a strong understanding of the U.S. startup community
• Strong, persuasive communicator
• You have startup grit and an insatiable appetite for learning and developing yourself and helping those around you
• Organized! You know where projects stand and can prioritize effectively, managing multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands
• 6+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience. Experience recruiting for Go-to-Market (Sales, Marketing), Growth, Product, Customer Success and/or HR/Finance disciplines preferred
• Passion for startup (Seed through C) strategic roles Director to C-level headhunting
• Track record of rising through the ranks at an agency and exceeding expectations
• An entrepreneurial, over-achieving spirit
• A love of people and finding the right candidate for the role
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this and want to learn more, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
• The role of interest
• Your LinkedIn profile
• What interests you about SwingSearch (2-3 sentences will do for now!)