The world’s best VCs lean on SwingSearch to place top talent at their portfolio companies.
We are looking for an experienced agency recruiter who is ready to step up to a Partner-track leadership position. You will be running a full-desk with your deep agency background while managing and building a team. You will be a key leader on the Swing leadership team helping shape the growth and trajectory of our business and culture. You have the spirit and drive to build the next big recruiting firm for startup leadership and the network to get the job done. You have a passion for the startup ecosystem, team-building and want to establish your carer and brand at a company built with heart.
Our headquarters are in downtown Oakland, but our team now spans the U.S. from L.A., New York, Chicago, Nashville and more.
• Serve as a subject matter expert and partner with our clients to drive recruiting strategy SwingSearch’s Executive Search practice and GTM Talent build-out division.
• Partner with internal sourcing teams and partners to develop new ways to attract and find passive talent
• Develop, coach and mentor clients through the entire recruiting process
• Provide a consistent and positive experience for candidates and clients alike
• Manage a team of 2-3 Recruiters and guide their development and ability to excel in recruiting and client success.
• Be a stakeholder and lead on your team’s searches, continuously driving value for our clients and VC partners.
Leadership / Mgmt Function:
• Drive internal culture and external brand by leading by example and holding yourself to an extremely high standard internally and externally
• Develop, manage and mentor an amazing group of Recruiters and Researchers at Swing
• Drive culture of constant improvement, identifying, and implementing projects in order to increase business-wide recruiting effectiveness and efficiency
• Coach, manage, and develop team(s), actively supporting their professional growth
• Develop and execute comprehensive recruiting strategies that will guarantee that the business attracts and hires the top most talent in the business
• Lead the strategic direction of the department and examine hiring trends in anticipation of the business’s response to labor market changes, for example, shortages and surpluses of available labor
• Endeavor to develop strategies and processes that utilize both traditional and modern/current/innovative sources in order to cover all possible talent pools available to the business
• At least 7 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience and/or applicable experience
• At least 3 years of stakeholder management experience
• Demonstrated expertise in Executive search sourcing, strong networking skills, candidate research, and cold-calling experience
• Strong problem solving by proactively driving results and being solution-oriented
• Ability to manage relationships, provide strong customer service skills and lead a team
• Demonstrated confidence when advising/partnering with clients at the Executive level
• Proven organization skills with the ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, public administration or liberal arts. MBA a plus.
• A love for recruiting, team-building and startups
• A desire to be part of a team that loves their jobs and is in the process of building a next-gen recruiting firm with heart.
How to Apply:
We'd love to hear from you! We know career moves are big decisions, so let's start the conversation early. If you'd like to learn more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
• The role of interest
• Your LinkedIn profile
• What interests you about SwingSearch (2-3 sentences will do for now!)